Fraunhofer Direct Digital Manufacturing Conference, March 2014
Organized by the Fraunhofer Additive Manufacturing Alliance, the event is a cutting-edge forum for discussion on Additive Manufacturing, including its application in industry and the environmental impact of such new manufacturing technologies. Impact on health, sustainability and technology will also be discussed.
The Fraunhofer Direct Digital Manufacturing Conference 2014 will take place in the exciting city of Berlin, Germany! The conference venue, the Grand Hotel Esplanade is located in the district of Tiergarten and combines the qualities of a top-notch conference center with amenities of a first-class hotel.
Purpose of the Fraunhofer Direct Digital Manufacturing Conference series is an intellectual exchange between researchers, enterprises and users of Additive Manufacturing technologies in order to gather the latest information about trends, progress, importance and the future potential of these technologies.
Themes of the conference will be:
- Design, virtual environments and simulation
- Laser based Additive Manufacturing technologies
- Micro technologies, printing and deposition
- Novel materials and compounds
- Application toward manufacturing
- Quality methods for Additive Manufacturing
- Sustainable manufacturing and carbon foot print
12 - 13 March 2014
Grand Hotel Esplanade