3D Printing Conference Europe, IDTechEx 2016
IDTechEx co-locates eight conferences and exhibitions on today’s most promising technologies, including Internet of Things applications, graphene and 2D materials, printed electronics, and 3D printing.
3D printing is an exciting technological innovation that has undergone an explosion in interest in recent years. 3D Printing Conference Europe will cut through all the hype and present a measured but fast-paced view of the current and future potential of 3D printing across a range of markets. The conference speaker program covers:
- end-user needs and industry requirements
- full spectrum of 3D printing processes and materials
- material developments and requirements
- profitability, market sizing, and sector appraisal
- case studies and opportunities