3D Dental Printing Conference
Dentistry is a field which is increasingly experiencing the impact of digitalization. The ongoing digital developments are leading to substantial changes in how dental professionals will carry out their profession in the future.
Scanning, CAD and 3D Printing will take over traditional procedures and will change the workflow between the different parties involved (dentists, surgeons and dental laboratories).
New players will arise and claim their part of the business, a business that is set to grow at steady pace in the coming years. It is estimated the global dental device market will reach $12.7 billion by 2020.
3D printing has already found substantial traction in the dental implant market. But is not just about 3D Printing itself. Also scanning, software, materials, imaging play an essential role, next to acceptance and training.
This international conference and expo will cover the following topics:
- 3D printers
- Scanners and scanning tools
- The Role of Medical Imaging
- Software and Dental Modeling tools
- Research on 3D Dental printing
- Importance of Customization for Dental Products
- Specialized 3D Printing Services Required for Medical/Dental Markets